Thursday, August 25, 2011

NFL All Name Team - Defense

The NFL season is upon us.  So I will unveil my 2011 All-Name Team Defense. 


DL – Elvis Dumervil, Broncos - He should sign with the Tennessee Titans.












DL – Tank Tyler, Bears
DL – Tank Johnson, FA













DL – Stylez White, Vikings - He likes to go shopping.












LB – Bear Woods, Falcons - Really?













LB – Moises Fokou – Moises is going to Fokou up!
LB – Pat Angerer, Colts – This guy is very mad.
S – Captain Munnerlyn, Panthers – He must own a boat.












S – Macho Harris – His dad must have watched a lot of WWF.
CB – Champ Bailey, Denver – Has never won a Super Bowl.  I am sure he is the champ of something.
CB – Prince Amakumara, Giants
"Game,blouses!"











I will unveil my All Name Team Offense at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment