Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tales from the Workplace

Last Wednesday, I arrived in the office and immediately headed for the break room to get my first cup of coffee. As I was headed back to my desk, a man in a suit was following me through the entrance to my area of the building. He looked disheveled already, somewhat odd for 7:15am. His suit was unbuttoned, his hair unkempt, and was walking with a bagel in his hand. No paper towel; no small plastic plate; no knife; no peanut butter; just a bagel. Being the gentleman that I am, I opened the door for him to enter first. The guy proceeds to just blow past me...no thank you, no eye contact, no head nod,  and heads off for his office. He wasn't in a particular hurry either. As I'm shaking my head in a bit of disbelief, I look as the guy slides the entire bagel into his pocket before entering his office. Huh??? Honestly, can't make this stuff up.



















No bagel, no bagel, no bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment