Monday, June 13, 2011

Email Conversations 6.13.11


During the work day, we often email back and forth discussing various topics.  We have been doing this for the last 5 years.  We will share some of these conversations weekly.  To protect our identities, we will change their names to the lead characters from Shanghai Noon.






1/28/2010


"Roy O'Bannon"
I've had your left over egg rolls twice this week.  They are delightful.  You should open a restaurant and call it House of (Redacted).  You could have a giant picture of your head as the logo.  Its a can't miss.

"Chon Wang"
Hahaha.  Wow.  Did your farts smell like eggrolls?  I guess I should ask (Redacted: Wife's Name) that question.  I still have about 40 egg rolls in my freezer.  Let me know if you would like some more.

"Roy O'Bannon"
Quote from  (Redacted: Wife's Name) last night:

"The difference between us is that when I have gas I say oops and try to keep it under the covers.  When you have gas you throw your butt up in the air and want the whole world to smell it."   

Tune in later for more Email Conversations....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment