For each quote, identify whether it came from the lips of:
a) Charlie Sheen
b) Muammar al-Gaddafi
c) The Ultimate Warrior
No cheating now....ready? Email us at email@example.com for answers.
1) "I need not earthquake insurance, I need not health insurance...I will NEVER need life insurance"
2) "I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big."
3) "Dig your claws into my organs! Stretch into my tendons! Bury your angers into my bones!"
4) "How must I prepare you must ask yourself. Should I jump off the tallest building in the world? Should I lay on the lawn and let it run over me with lawnmowers? Should I go to Africa and let it trample me with raging elephants?"
5) "Come on in where nightmares are the best part of my day."
6) "Obeying your parents is more important than doing as your parents say."
7) "The grandstands of public athletic fields are actually constructed to obstruct access to the fields."
8) “Placing a child in a day nursery is coercive and tyrannical and a violation of the child’s free and natural disposition.”
9) "You can't process me with a normal brain."
10) "You have the right to kill me, but you don't have the right to judge me."
11) "There must be a world revolution which puts an end to all materialistic conditions hindering woman from performing her natural role in life and driving her to carry out man's deities in order to be equal rights."
12) "Dollars do not buy desire, bankrolls do not build biceps, and the world does not sing your praises because of c-notes!"
Bonus Question: Muammar al-Gaddafi or Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka?