Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Email Conversations 6.21.11



During the work day, we often email back and forth discussing various topics.  We have been doing this for the last 5 years.  We will share some of these conversations weekly.  To protect our identities, we will change their names to the lead characters from Shanghai Noon.





8/27/2009

"Roy O'Bannon"
Is it mean that I enjoy watching Mark Sanchez fail?  That a big smile came across my face when he threw a pick 6 on his first pass Monday night against the Ravens and that his second pass went through the arms of Ray Lewis?  I suppose the guy makes $60 mil and his life is no worse for wear even if he stinks up the joint...but still.  Is there something wrong with me because I logged on to NFL.com for the sole purpose of watching "highlights" of Matthew Stafford struggle in his first pre-season start?  Probably.  I guess I still cling to the belief that its takes more to be a successful NFL QB than prototypical size and arm strength.

"Chon Wang"
I hope when you and (Redacted: Wife's name) have kids, that you have a boy that throws like a girl.

"Roy O'Bannon"
I'd say its a given.

Bonus Conversation

2/15/2010

"Roy O'Bannon"                                                                                                                     Maurkice Pouncy just confirmed me as a friend on Facebook.  I am officially back to groupie status.  I don't know that anything will top being "friends" with Kevin Pittsnoggle in college though.

"Chon Wang"

Congratulations?

"Roy O'Bannon"
Haha.  Yes, I am a 27 year old man who takes pride in befriending prominent college athletes on Facebook and runs a good but not elite Texas A&M program in EA NCAA 2007(on playstation 2).  Its kind of shameful actually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment