- When you get on an international conference call, you start a "USA! USA!" chant.
- On a job application, you state your residence as "parts unknown."
- You quit your job because you have to find your "smile."
- When you go to shake someone's hand before a meeting, you stop short, first hesitating to look for the room's response.
- When you go into work you insult everyone you see just to draw heat.
- You try to impress your co-workers at lunch by telling them Bobby Heenan jokes.
- Every time you sit down at your desk you consider how easily it might break if
you were to moonsault it.
- You get fired from work then show up the next day wearing a mask.
- You won't come out of your office until someone plays your theme music.
- You're getting beat up in an annual review, but you honestly believe that
with a little crowd support, you could turn this thing around.