Monday, June 13, 2011

Lebron James

After losing the NBA Finals, this is what Lebron James has to say:


"Q. Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail?


LeBRON JAMES: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.”
Slam Online

This is true Lebron, I will have the same personal problems today that I did yesterday.  But I have a 2010 Yahoo Fantasy Basketball Championship, so I already have more championships than you.


Also a good article by Michael Rosenburg from CNNSI.com:


" James said after this Finals loss that "I pretty much don't listen to what everybody has to say about me or my game or what I've done with my career," but this is the same guy who tweeted last year, "Don't think for one [minute] that I haven't been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!" So it's a bit late for him to say he doesn't care."

This is kind of like me and Facebook Status updates. I tell everyone they are dumb and that I don't care what people are up to.  But I log into facebook 3 times a day to read them and than comment on them later in conversation.

Good Lebron Jokes from the internet:

  • Today is National LeBron James Day. Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early!
  • Why didn't LeBron James go to college? He didn't want to show up for finals.
  • Maybe LeBron should try hockey. The NHL only has three periods.
  • "Man, I just love LeBron. He just gets his fans. He just gets America. He's just so easy to root for!!" - Nobody - From @NuggetsNews
  • The haters woke up today with their same lives, just as LeBron woke up today with the same no. of championships they have. - From @BQRMagic
  • LeBron's new nickname should be "The LeBron Stopper."
  • There's a new LeBron James cellphone. It only vibrates. No ring.

And Finally


This.


"I'm taking my talents to South Beach." The Decision
 












and this.





"NOT 1,NOT 2,NOT 3 NOT 4, NOT 5,NOT 6,NOT 7, BUT MULTIPLE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!! "
Miami Welcome Party
  

















is permanently funny now. 


Credit to Bill Simmons, ESPN

1 comment:

  1. As I read it again, couldn't he have just said "not one, but multiple championships" ??

    ReplyDelete